- Frequency range: 500-550mhz, UHF high band
- 210-290mhz, VHF high band
- Frequency Stability: +- 0.005 %
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum deviation ranger: +1 15KHz
- S/N ratio: > 100 dB
- Audio dynamic range: >100dB
- T.H.D: <=0.5%
- Service areas: 80 meters (in the best condition)
- Temperature range: -10 C to 50 C
- Receiving System: Fixed frequency by quartz controlled
- Receiving sensitivity: 60dB S/N ratio (12 dBU)
- S/N Ratio: > 100 dB
- Power supply: DC 9V ~ 15 V
- Dimensions: 220(L) x 160 (W) x 26 (H) mm
- RF power output: 30mW (max)
- Spurious Emissions: Over 45dB carrier wave
- Battery: standard 9V battery
- Dimension: 52 (D) x 247 (L) mm
Please note that minor problems or imperfections of an item that do not affect main functions are not considered defects of the item. Problems of minor items (like microphones when purchased with a karaoke player) are not reasons for return for defect for the main item. We will provide service (exchange/repair) for the defective items free of charge.
Please also note that for players with karaoke songs there may be some songs, among many thousands of songs, that are misprinted, missing vocal and subtitle and have other problems that happen to all items of the same model. That is quite normal for this type of player, not considered a defect of the player or the midi disc, could not be considered as a reason for return or exchange.
Please also note that there may still have a protective plastic film cover for some players. The film could be opened at various degree at assembly.